Thursday, November 02, 2006

Let me introduce myself


Today, I start my first posting in this blog. This blog is meant to be my professional blog, along with my other personal blog.

Before I continue, let me introduce myself. My full name is Ahmadsyah Alghozi Nugroho, but people use to call me Holly. I got my bachelor degree from Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya majoring in Informatics Engineering. And I also have finished my master degree in Universitas Indonesia (UI) majoring in Finance Management.

My professional experiences in IT industry started before I graduated in 1999 when I joined IT Company as oracle programmer. I have been assigned as Database Administrator and Project Leader for supporting Oracle E-Business Finance, and Production systems ever since in major Oil and Gas Company. Right now I work for an oil and gas services company as IT Consultant.

Enough with my cha-cha-cha... now, start bloggingg..... :)

No comments: